Herbal Handmade gifts
There’s great satisfaction to be had in creating holiday gifts for friends and loved ones with your own hands. Join herbalist and plant expert Carolyn Smith in learning to make beautiful herbal and health-supporting treasures for your favorite people this holiday season—you’ll also learn the prized properties of the herbs used in class. Carolyn will teach you how to make skin salve, herb sachets, nut butter herb balls, and an infused honey. Leave with one sample of each of the four gifts and the knowledge to make batches back at home! It will be a fun, relaxing, educational, and lovely time as the holidays approach.
- Class length: 2 hours
- Available on Tuesdays, Fridays, or during the day on Saturdays or Sundays
- Price: $45 per person
- Materials fee: $15/person
- Group size: minimum of 8; maximum of 20
- Reservations for your group’s class needed three weeks in advance
- 50% of your group’s class fee due two weeks prior to class; remaining 50% due at class
- INTERESTED? Contact email@example.com with questions and to make reservations.
Carolyn Smith has been a student of herbal medicine since 2008, studying primarily with her mentor, Herbalist Lise Wolff. She has learned from many other immersive education experiences as well–internships at medicinal herb farms including Amery’s own Red Clover Herbal Apothecary with Nancy Graden in 2017, and Herb Pharm in Williams Oregon in 2013–and has studied with many other practitioners in various modalities of holistic health and healing. Carolyn has an established herbal consultation practice out of her home office in St. Paul, MN. You can learn more at her website – carolynherbs.com.