A Benefit for Farm Table
Celebrate this special time of year with local treasure, chef, and storyteller Terry Kelzer. Terry will host this evening’s dinner with a menu reminiscent of holiday fare on the farm; she will take time to talk about the menu, entertain questions, and connect to local food traditions as only she can do.
Join us :
- for a social hour followed by a delicious organic dinner featuring local fare;
- to hear more about Farm Table’s mission, vision, and programs; and
- for an opportunity to support the mission financially.
- House-made Crispbread and Local Cheese
- Mulled Wine
- Pork Tenderloin Cutlets in Rich Peppercorn Sauce
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apples, Hazelnuts, and Warm Bacon Dressing
- Popovers with Herbed House-made Butter
- Buche de Noel/Yule Log Cake