Holiday Mixology 101: Cocktails with a local flair
Join Jackie from 45th Parallel Distillery, for muddling, mixing, sipping, and so much more! (This is a great class to get you ready for hosting your own holiday parties…or consider this your holiday party!) Choose any 3 of the following cocktails and she’ll take you through each one step-by-step. Everyone in your group will then get to taste each one and select one of the three to make—and enjoy—for themselves! This interactive mixology class is great for bachelor/bachelorette parties, team bonding, or couple’s night out! Jackie will bring bottles of 45th Parallel Distillery’s fine products–should you wish to take some home with you!
- Old Fashioned
- Whiskey Sour
- Lemon Drop
- Tom Collins
- The Bee’s Knees
- Moscow Mule
- (and more!)
- Class length: 90 minutes
- Available on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- Price: $45/person (includes one cocktail)
- Group size: 8-person minimum; 16-person maximum
- Reservations for your group’s class needed three weeks in advance
- 50% of your group’s class fee due two weeks prior to class; remaining 50% due at class
- INTERESTED? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to make reservations.
Jackie is the Sales Representative at 45th Parallel Distillery. She was born and raised in New Richmond where she watched the origin and evolution of the distillery from a young age. Jackie joined the team at 45th in 2020 and is excited to connect with others over the shared enjoyment of great food and drinks! In her free time, you’ll find Jackie canoeing, cross-country skiing, or planning her next international adventure!